Smile Makeovers with Porcelain Veneers
If you are one of the many people who are unhappy with their smile, you are not alone.
Do you avoid smiling for photographs? Do you hide your smile behind your hand? Feeling self-conscious about your smile can carry over into all aspects of life, undermining your overall joy in living.
Perhaps your teeth are broken, crooked, or discolored, and you are unsure what might be done about it. Don’t hide your smile for one more day. Talk to your Fort Pierce dentists Drs. Arturo and Maria Ricard about getting a smile makeover and finally having a smile you love to show to everyone.
A Smile Makeover Can Change Your Entire Life
As your smile makeover dentist, Dr. Ricard understands just how important it is to have a smile you can feel proud of.
In just two visits, you can have the smile you have always dreamed about with porcelain veneers. These restorations will be completely custom-made for you, giving you a perfect, bright, white smile. With Dr. Ricard’s assistance, you will choose the shape, size, and shade of the porcelain veneers for your own ideal smile.
Dr. Ricard works closely with a local laboratory to ensure that your new smile is the beautiful and confident smile you deserve. With a smile makeover, you can get the perfect smile—and it may even smooth out some of the fine lines around your lip area.
A Smile Makeover with Porcelain Veneers
The main reason to get a smile makeover with porcelain veneers is an obvious one: to give you a great smile you love to show off. But there are other reasons for getting porcelain veneers:
- In most cases, your new smile will actually be stronger than your natural teeth because the bonding process strengthens the natural tooth.
- Your smile will be beautifully uniform.
- Porcelain veneers have the same translucent quality that a natural tooth has, so your new smile will sparkle with the same appearance as natural teeth.
- If you have fine lines and wrinkles around your lips, these may be smoothed out.
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains so your smile will remain white and beautiful.
- Your smile can be transformed in a very short amount of time—usually in just two visits.
- Some tooth preparation is required before placement of the porcelain veneers, but veneers generally don't require extensive shaping beforehand.
- With proper home care, your smile makeover can last for years.
Porcelain veneers do not require any special care. Brush and floss as you would normally, and be sure to visit your dentist at least twice per year for a checkup and examination.
Call to Schedule Your Consultation
Get the smile you deserve with a smile makeover at Ricard Family Dentistry in Port St. Lucie. Call our office today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to meeting you!