Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is the foundation upon which Ricard Family Dentistry is built. We care about the well-being of our patients, and good oral care is a major contributor to overall good health. If you have questions about specific treatments or simply about maintaining optimal oral health, please feel free to ask us.
We have answered a few of your most common questions below. But if you have other questions that are not answered here, please give us a call! We are happy to give you the information you need to make the best decision about taking care of your oral health.
- What dental insurance do you take?
- Do your doctors/staff speak Spanish?
- Do you see children?
- What is periodontal disease?
- How much will treatment cost?
- Do you see patients for same day dental emergencies?
- Why dont my dentures seem to fit anymore?
- What are Dental Implants?
- What is a crown and/or bridge?
- How can I change the appearance of my teeth?
- What does it cost to get a tooth pulled?
- Do you accept Medicaid?
- What is included in the new patient special?
- Do you take monthly payments?
- Do you do same day teeth whitening?
- What insurance plans do you accept?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- Can dental crowns fix cosmetic issues?
- Can crowns fix cosmetic issues?
- What are my teeth whitening options?
- Are root canals painful?
- What are immediate dentures?
- I am missing a tooth. Do I need a dental crown or bridge?